Tuesday 4 December 2012

Chosen Photography

I chose this image as it displays action and also fits my genre as it is a person playing drums which is present throughout the music within my genre. It also fits the double page spread which I wished to write which was about a drummer within a band.

I chose this image as it displays action and also fits my genre as it is a person screaming which is a form of singing throughout the genre, which is present throughout the music within my genre. It also fits the double page spread which I wished to write which was about a drummer within a band.
 
 

 
I choose this photo due to the location, the fact it has a iconic attribute of the rock/metal genre within it (the guitar) and also the characters within the image suit the genre which I was creating my magazine for.

I chose this photo due to gaze theory as he would be attractive to the target audience of the metal/rock genre and also by the use of genre theory which is sticking to key elements of genre so that it is not rejected by the audience, which I have done by using someone with long hair.


Similarly to the picture above I chose this photo due to gaze theory as he would be attractive to the target audience of the metal/rock genre and also by the use of genre theory which is sticking to key elements of genre so that it is not rejected by the audience, which I have done by using someone with long hair.


I chose to include this image as the key image upon my cover page. This is due to the fact I believe it applies gaze theory to the target audience. This is because of the style and look that is portrayed with the character in the image. I also chose this image as it is an action shot and draws the audience in.


I chose to include this image within my magazine as it is an action shot and has props that would see as appropriate for the genre. I also choose this image as it is in a completely empty room and representative of the genre as broken and bare.

I chose to include this image as I believe the composition of the people within the shot is attractive and eye-catching, resulting in drawing in the audience into further reading. I think the colour of the sky that I was able to capture with this photo is attractive and the fact sky is different colour to normal is representative of the niche genre.

I chose this image as of the setting as it fills the conventions of the genre. I also chose this image as the people within the photo fit the genre due to there style and it is a use of a band shot. 


I chose this image due to the metal fence in front of them as it is representative of the genre and the people within the picture have an iconic style to the genre.


 I chose this image as of the setting as it fills the conventions of the genre. I also chose this image as the people within the photo fit the genre due to there style and it is a use of a band shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment