Tuesday 4 December 2012

Developmental Drafts

These are my developmental drafts that I have had analysed and reviewed by peers and other people. It is clear to see the downfalls as they have been annotated to what I need to change.

I also got 3 peers to review my work and leave comments on one advantage and disadvantage they felt my product presented.


Harry stone:

Advantage: The broken affect used is very attractive and iconic to the genre and this is what I feel is the key feature and most appealing feature of the front cover.

Disadvantage: I believe that the images used on the left side of the page could have more action/variety as I feel this would address/attract the audience even further.



Eden Tanner

Advantage: I think the layout of the page is very affective as it gives the opportunity to display many images which is iconic to the genre and also enough space to add the lures.

Disadvantage: The font size used for the numbers within the lures are different sizes which makes the contents page look unprofessional and may put the reader of the magazine off.






Nick Craig:

Advantage: I think the layout of the article is very effective and appealing, along with the broken effect used on the masthead.

Disadvantage: I think the black lines between the articles should be taken out as this makes the page looked locked in and not free which would represent the genre further.

No comments:

Post a Comment